LOCTITE® 263 is a red, dual cure, acrylic dimethacrylate ester fluorescent threadlocker designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. It cures between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. It works on active metals (e.g. brass, copper) and passive substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces.
- Designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners
- Prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration
- Particularly suited for heavy duty applications such as studs into motor housings where high strength is required
- Provides robust curing performance
- Offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance