LOCTITE® MR 2000 is a silver gray, extreme temperature, silicic acid, water-based repair putty that withstands environments up to 2,000 °F (1,000 °C). It is an environmentally non-toxic, water-based compound which is non-flammable and contains no solvents or volatile compounds. It can also be used in automotive exhaust applications, in headers, manifolds, catalytic converters and exhaust ports.
- Makes reliable high temperature repairs
- Excellent adhesion to cast iron, cast aluminum, and carbon steels
- One component – no mixing or measuring
- Cures to a metal finish
- Can be ground and sanded to a smooth finish
- Contains no solvents or volatile compounds
- Can also be used in automotive exhaust applications, in headers, manifolds, catalytic converters and exhausts