- Strong polyester-film backing stands up to wear and can be run wet
- Friction coating is anti-slip to help abrasive remain securely fastened to shoes
- Ideal for automotive powertrain applications
- Available in a range of grades to help operators achieve goal tolerances
- Type 2 Film is color coded by grade to help operators reduce the risk for errors
Our 3M™ Microfinishing Film Roll 373L quickly cuts, shapes and polishes, delivering uniform, close-tolerance finishes on parts used in metalworking applications.
Our 3M™ Microfinishing Film Roll 373L has a friction coating made with quartz mineral. This coating is anti-slip, so the abrasive won’t slip from machines or workpieces — like camshafts, crankshafts and transmission parts — during finishing. The polyester cloth backing is typically stronger than paper backings. It can be run wet on microfinishing machines and stays strong when applied to the oscillating part. Additionally, the abrasive mineral is uniformly distributed over the backing. The strength of the backing, combined with the uniformity of the mineral, helps produce a consistent finish each time you sand.