- 3M Precision-Shaped Grain maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Reduces changeouts and downtime in robotic and pressure-assisted applications
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain lasts up to two times longer than other ceramic abrasives—it wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond provide durability and tear-resistance for heavyweight applications such as high-pressure weld grinding and beveling
3M™ Cubitron™ II Fibre Disc 982C slices through carbon steel with 3M Precision-Shaped Grain and generates up to twice the cut-rate, durability, and life of other fiber discs—all with less grinding pressure. That means less operator fatigue, faster throughput, and more parts per disc when tackling high pressure grinding applications such as medium to heavy-duty stock removal.