- For light to heavy shoe-traffic areas
- Mineral-coated, high friction slip-resistant surface
- Highly durable surface withstands the rigors of equipment traffic
- Low-profile design helps reduce trip hazard
- High performance pressure-sensitive adhesive for easy application
- Applications: flat surfaces, steps, stairways, entrances, ramps, ladders, lawn equipment, snowmobiles, scooters, construction machinery and vehicles
- Custom shapes and sizes are also available
- NFSI High Traction Certification
This mineral coated, slip resistant material features a highly durable surface. Low profile design helps reduce trip hazards.
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip Resistant Tapes and Treads Series 600 has been certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) as providing “high-traction.” A wet static coefficient of friction (SCOF) of greater than 0.60 was chosen by NFSI as the criteria for “high traction” because according to NFSI, floor surfaces maintaining this level of slip resistance when wet have proven to reduce slip-and-fall claims by between 50% and 90%.