- Flame-retardant, mastic adhesive has a self-healing property that keeps out moisture
- Offers resistance to abrasion, water, UV and oil
- Suitable for splicing outer jackets of mining cable splice kits
- Two-inch wide electrical tape
- Abrasion-resistant, flexible, heavy-duty backing is ideal for repairing jackets on mining cables
- Comes in black color
- Withstands a wide temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C)
- Features on-site, quick and universal cable repair
- MSHA Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Tough, abrasion-resistant backing laminated to a moisture sealing mastic for jacket repair on mining cables. MSHAapproved.
Scotch® Heavy-Duty Tape 31 has an aggressive, abrasion-resistant, rubber backing that is ideal for repairing jackets on mining cables. The flame-retardant, mastic adhesive on the tape has a self-healing property that keeps out moisture while providing optimized adherence. It is designed for on-site, quick, universal cable repair and for repairing outer jackets of mining cable splice kits. MSHA Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.