The made in Germany annular cutters from this series have outstanding heat resistance and wear protection. In combination with speed-controlled BDS magnetic core drilling machines, these annular cutters are suitable for machining fine-grained steels and rustproof materials. BDS recommends the BDS 5000 Cutting Oil for machining stainless steel.
- Tool cutting depth: 55 mm
- Core drilling diameter: 19.5 mm
- High degree of heat resistance
- Better wear protection
- High cobalt content of 8%
- Suitable for higher loads in fine-grained steels and rustproof materials
- Can be resharpened
The BDS basic program. The professional user will find the greatest possible program depth here. The BDS core drill series HSS-Standard has a long service life and heat resistance due to the use of high-performance steel. The tools of this all-round series are characterized by drilling without great effort.