LOCTITE® 680 is a green, high strength, methacrylate ester acrylic liquid designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, particularly where low viscosity is required. The product prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. It provides robust curing performance. It works on active metals (e.g. mild steel) and on passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel and plated surfaces).
- Low viscosity
- Provides robust curing performance
- Cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces
- Offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance
- Tolerates minor surface contaminations from various oils
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for use in commercial and residential potable water systems not exceeding +82 °C