LOCTITE® EA 3476 is a metallic gray, stainless steel-filled, 2-part epoxy repair putty. It repairs parts where a stainless steel finish is desired. It is typically used in applications with an operating range of +20 °F to +225 °F (+30 °C to +105 °C). Typical applications include renewing, rebuilding, resurfacing and repairing stainless steel equipment and parts like pumps, shafts and castings.
- Resists rust and corrosion – for long lasting repairs
- Rebuilds worn parts fast – limits downtime
- High stainless steel content – for durability
- Superior adhesion – forms a solid bond to steel, cast iron, stainless steel, concrete, wood, clean and abraded bronze, copper and aluminum
- Non-sag putty – allows application versatility by conforming to unusual shapes
- Once hardened, it can be machined, drilled, tapped or filed
- Can also be used for making stainless steel molds