LOCTITE® PC 7000 is a unique 3-part, rapid-setting, silica-based composite coating system. It is designed to protect industrial processing equipment, such as coal tip burners in boilers and furnaces, against harsh temperature and abrasion. It is an environmentally friendly, water-based system containing a resin and abrasion resistant filler mixture.
- Superior abrasion resistance at high temperatures up to +1,200 °C
- Acts as a protective barrier – sustaining boiler efficiency and prolonging equipment life
- Designed to protect industrial processing equipment against harsh temperature and abrasion
- Bonds well to inorganic substrates such as concrete and refractory bricks with minimal surface preparation
- Typical applications may include baffle plates of coal tip burners, aluminium and steel smelter furnace repairs and coating of refractory brick structures of chimneys