Air-operated diaphragm spray package designed for the finishing market. It is a more effective alternative to traditional pressure pots and standard diaphragm pumps.
- Superior finish quality for conventional, HVLP and compliant or electrostatic applications
- Supplies up to 35% extra air flow to gun for superior atomization
- Saves material and time during flushing, priming and color changes
- Delivers a consistent spray pattern and uniform film thickness
- Rugged, stainless steel or aluminum construction pump handles a wide variety of fluids
- Compatible Materials include CARC, Enamel, Epoxies, High Solids, Latex, Lacquer, Metallics, Stains, Single Components, Solvent borne Paints and Varnish Primers