- 3M™ Service Life Indicator to help determine when to change your cartridges in appropriate environments.
- Optimize cartridge use with service life indicator based on individual exposures and breathing patterns
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and increased comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with most 3M™ brand half and full facepiece design
3M 6001i ESLI CARTRIDGE, NIOSH (Pair)
3M Organic Vapor Cartridge
₹3,410 ex. GST
Includes the 3M™ Service Life Indicator, an end-of-service-life indicator (ESLI) that can help users determine when to change cartridges in appropriate environments. See User Instructions to determine if the indicator is appropriate for your work environment. NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 6500, 7500, 7800 and FF-400 Series.
The 3M™ Organic Vapor Service Life Indicator Cartridge 6001i incorporates 3M™ Service Life Indicator technology to help answer the question that every respirator user must answer — “when should I change my cartridges?”
When used in appropriate environments, the 3M™ Service Life Indicator can provide a simple, visual tool that can help users determine when to change their cartridges and provide confidence in protection (See User Instructions to determine if the indicator is appropriate for your work environment). It’s designed to indicate service life based on individual exposure and respiratory use patterns, allowing the user to optimize cartridge use for their specific needs. The 3M™ Service Life Indicator is covered by a peel-back label to help protect it from over spray and debris.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.