- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bidirectional design enables multiple rescues
- Built-in rescue lifting wheel
- 350 ft. (107 m) 3/8″ (9.5 mm) kernmantle rope lifeline
- Rated for up to 1,640 ft. (500 m) height for one user, 575 ft. (175 m) for two users
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Integrated rope ears
- Dual brake design
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- Kit also contains 4 ft. (1.2m) anchor sling, two carabiners and carrying bag
- Other standard and custom lengths are available
- Models also available without lifting wheel or add a humidity case.
350 ft. (107 m) rescue and descent kit with rescue wheel, 4 ft. (1.2m) anchor sling, 2 carabiners and carrying bag.
The Rollgliss™ R550 offers the choice of controlled descent rescue, evacuation or the versatility of assisted rescue with lifting capabilities. This state of the art, fully automatic controlled descent device can be used for rescue and evacuation from heights up to 1,640 ft. (500m) for one user 310 lbs. (141kg) or 575 ft. (175m) for two users totaling 620 lbs. (282kg). It features 3/8 in. (9.5mm) super static kernmantle rope, and is configured with connecting hardware at each end of the lifeline to operate in both directions. During assisted rescue scenarios, a fallen worker can be attached to the R550 device, raised to a point that allows their fall arrest device to be removed, then lowered to the ground safely. Remember, during an emergency every second counts! You can count on and trust the DBI SALA™ Rollgliss™ systems, in use all over the world; Wind Turbine Construction & Maintenance, Utility Pole/Tower Construction & Maintenance, Fire & Emergency Rescue Services, Commercial Construction Sites, Industry and MRO Facilities, Government & Military Operations and more!